Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dreaming

I haven't been writing as much as I'd like lately. Too busy dreaming, designing, and making sewing projects. I'm also trying to guide (not tell) my daughter into a vocation that suits her. Now I think dreaming is a good thing. We need to imagine and recreate ideas inside our head. But then we also have to take the brave step and act upon it. What are your dreams? And what have you done to fulfill them. If nothing, ask God for guidance. You might get the answer you've been looking for. And the best part is, your dreams just might come true.

I like it in the morning
when the sun is waking up.
It a perfect time to think
and pour tea inside my cup.

I like it in the evening
when the world heads off to bed.
It's a perfect time to make believe
and write of things inside my head.

No comments: